Tonight was my "free" night--the night that Jared takes the kids to Sterling for church activities. On Wednesday my goal(s) usually are to organize some little area of my home; spend some individual (okay, sometimes it's small group) time with my younger kids, maybe by reading together, playing a game, or going to the park for a bit; and then to get everyone to bed a bit early and have some "me" time (ie. blog, journal, scripture, TV, bath). Problem is, things don't go too smoothly...specifically bedtime. It. Takes. Forever.!! Corbin was overtired today (translation: extra wild, getting more wound up by the minute), and he took too long to settle. Of course I was also trying to read to Isaac and get he & Kenna settled. I guess I'm ready for a quicker nightly routine...But wait, somewhere in my motherhood contract I must've signed on the dotted line underneath "I agree to be kind, loving, patient, tolerant, and Christlike under any and all...
How fun!! It's always nice to be home. You guys enjoy every minute.
ReplyDelete